Monday 4 January 2010

Happy new year.....






I can hardly believe I survived Christmas!
I have never been so busy, and just as the orders were ready to ship down came the snow, I spent the monday before christmas pulling a sledge full of parcels to the post office, I now know what Santa goes through!

The gap between christmas and the new year has given me chance to catch up on the new design work for Fairbourn, i'm really pleased with the new items we have and i've loads of designs drawn up ready to be made. Most of the new items will be launched at Top Drawer at Earls Court London on January 17th-19th, I can hardly believe Top Drawer is only two weeks away, I think i'll be burning the midnight oil this week to get everything ready.

I was recently asked if I would submit some items for an exhibition in Bilston Craft Gallery, they are having an exhibition showcasing children's designers and I was so pleased to be asked, if your in the area pop in for a look, i've attached some shots they sent me which look great, there are some fantastic pieces in the exhibition.

Fairbourn has also been featured on a new website called "From Britain With Love" it's a really lovely well put together website with only uk made products, they are showcasing designers an it's a great place to source unique new design.

I've spotted one of our new sets of drawers on www.piccalilly.co.uk
They have some amazing fair trade children's clothes, the company is run by mum of two Hannah who will be showcased on GMTV soon, well done Hannah.

No comments: