Saturday 23 January 2010

Top Drawer 2010


Thanks to everyone who visited my stand this year at Top Drawer, and to Poppy-children for helping out on the stand.

This years Top Drawer seemed so much busier than last year, the days went so quickly and there seemed a constant stream of people on the stand. It was fantastic to meet so many new customers and also meeting customers that I usually only talk to via e-mail.

There were some amazing stands with such talented people I love Top Drawer for the diverse types of business you find there, and the new range of children's clothing from Poppy-children was utterly inspiring, I love all of Poppy's designs but this years winter selection has beautiful colours and fabric, I can't wait to use some in my new furniture range later this year.

And while i'm on the subject of new designs, keep a look out for my new range of furniture to be launched later this spring, I've been busy over winter preparing drawings and designs and with the added recent investment in machinery, there will be no limits to the creativity I can add to my range.







No comments: